Block Paving Cleaning
Spent thousands on a block paved driveway which now looks tired, worn, and neglected?
Great Outdoors Exterior Cleaning offers a complete Block paved driveway/ Tegula paved driveway cleaning/refurbishment service in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Hertfordshire. Whatever the size of the installation – from small household block paved driveways to large industrial estates, the pressure washing process can transform your driveway back to its original condition, just look at our customer reviews with Checkatrade click HERE,
Block paved driveway cleaning process:-
- Sweep the area to remove any loose debris
- Treat stains with the application of suitable chemicals
- Meticulously clean/pressure wash the driveway using Industrial pressure washers
- Treat the driveway with an industrial herbicide (weed killer) to eliminate any remaining weeds and roots. Great Outdoors Exterior Cleaning holds NPTC (National Proficiency Tests Council) PA1 & PA6A licenses to apply pesticides. This is a legal requirement for any contractors or operators working with pesticides/knapsacks
- Remove chewing gum deposits using superheated steam
- Once the paving is dry, re-sand using kiln-dried silica sand and vibrate (compacted) back into the joints. Please note: no excess sand is left on top of the blocks, this practice is totally unnecessary! Not only does it look like a mess but the sand is usually transferred from the paving into the nearby properties.
We can also extend the paved area, carry out any local repairs, lower manholes, and also add additional drainage. In addition, if your paving has ‘Aco’ drains we can also offer a solution to prevent them from blocking with leaves and debris, The Hedgehog gutter brush provides the perfect solution, click here for photos!
With over 20 years of experience our team of experts will provide sound advice that you can trust
Block Paving Maintenance Program
Finally, we also offer a specialist block paving maintenance program: every six months carry out a weed killer to eliminate any emerging weed growth. We offer two options, standard weed kill or the addition of a residual weed killer, this can control weed growth for over 8 months.
For your free no-obligation quotation and/or demonstration please contact us or call us FREE today on 0800 298 5883.