Block Paving Cleaning
Great Outdoors Exterior Cleaning offer a complete Block paving cleaning / refurbishment service in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. Whatever the size of the installation – from small household block paved driveways to large industrial estates, the pressure washing process used is the same:-
- The area is swept over to remove any lose debris
- Any stains are treated with the application of suitable chemicals
- The block paving is meticulously cleaned / pressure washed using Industrial pressure washers
- The block paving is treated with an industrial herbicide (weed killer) to eliminate any remaining weeds and roots. Great Outdoors Exterior Cleaning hold NPTC (National Proficiency Tests Council) PA1 & PA6A licenses to apply pesticides. This is a legal requirement for any contractors or operators working with pesticides / knapsacks
- Chewing gum deposits are removed using super heated steam
- Once the paving is dry the area is re-sanded using kiln dried silica sand and vibrated (compacted) back into the joints. Please note: no excess sand is left on top of the blocks, this practice is totally unnecessary! Not only does it look a mess but the sand is usually transferred from the paving into the nearby properties.
Block Paving Maintenance ProgrammeFinally we offer a specialist block paving maintenance programme: every three months we will carry out a weed kill to eliminate any emerging weed growth. We offer two options, standard weed kill or the addition of a residual weed killer, this can control weed growth for over 6 months.
For your free no obligation estimate and/or demonstration please contact us or call us FREE today on 0800 298 5883.