Over time render starts to suffer from weathering, and the original bright vibrant colour starts to fade.
Using the latest techniques, Great Outdoors Exterior Cleaning can restore all types of rendering including K-Render, Moncouche, and Weber to its original condition. Removing unsightly algae, bacteria, and mildew stains which may appear as green or red stains on the render.
The render cleaning service restores the original render colour, without the need for re-painting which is entirely unnecessary.
Our approach is detailed below
- Cover non-treatment areas with tarpaulins
- Apply a suitable chemical to the render at low pressure using an industrial chemical sprayer
- Allow the chemical to dwell
- Rinse by controlled ‘soft washing’ or if required low-pressure steam
- Repeat this procedure as required until the render is returned to a ‘new’ condition
- Finally, clean all uPVC / windows using ‘Reach and Wash’
Please click on here to see a typical example
For other Cleaning projects please visit our business Facebook page
For images of completed local render cleaning projects by Great Outdoors Ltd in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.
For images of completed local render cleaning projects by Great Outdoors Ltd in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
For images of completed local render cleaning projects by Great Outdoors Ltd in Royston, Hertfordshire.